Building a Real Estate Career with KVNY
A Well Established Greenwich Village Office Looking For Money Makers!
Are you thinking of starting a career in Real Estate? Or are you an Experienced Salesperson looking to achieve new levels?
Either way, you will find highly knowledgeable professionals and technological resources dedicated to give our Salespeople a competitive advantage in this hectic industry and to help them be smarter and more efficient.
Individuals who are self-motivated, persistent, enthusiastic and highly ambitious thrive in our positive, driven environment while developing their own sense of professional style.
We provide you with continuous support and ongoing professional development opportunities.
What We Offer:
- Never any desk fees!
- Tuition reimbursements available
- Equal commission splits
- Prequalified leads distributed daily
- Every agent has a private workstation and a direct phone line with voice mail
- Innovative Marketing Techniques
- FREE Advertising
- Over 300 office exclusives; through our in house property management division
- We utilize: RealtyMX, OLR and Oscar4 Property Management systems
- Individual agent website to market and distribute your listings
- Access to 99% of all available apartments in Manhattan
- One-on-one Training Program
- A Nurturing Mentoring & Friendly Evaluations
- One-stop shop for your client’s Real Estate needs
- Brand new office with new computers and brand new websites
- Nurturing and supportive environment with both senior and entry level experience
- Management team with 20 years of Real Estate experience
- Brand new 8,000 square foot Greenwich Village office
What We Need:
- New Agents Welcome – We will train you!
- Desire to make a lot of money
- Outstanding people skills
- Passion for New York Real Estate
- Organized and ambitious people
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented people
Feel free to visit our website for company information or to view our listings www.KVNY.com
Or drop by our office to see our facilities at 189 Sullivan Street New York NY 10012 (between Houston & Bleecker Streets)